1. INFORMATION TO THE USER. NOXMAN, SA, hereinafter "NOXMAN", is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the User and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force in protection of personal data, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
Commercial management: preparation of offers, orders, delivery notes and billing.
Remission of commercial advertising communications, as long as it has been previously authorized. These communications will be made by NOXMAN and related to your products and services.
Process orders, requests, queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data. same.
Communication of the data: The data may be communicated to companies that perform services such as management or labor risks. The data will not be communicated to another type of third party, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: Pau Alcover, 86 1st, telephone +34 932128216
Electronic address: email@example.com
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to NOXMAN is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
NOXMAN expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the regulations in force in the protection of personal data, NOXMAN is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR , by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
NOXMAN guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.